The Schwalbe Marathon Plus Wheelchair Tires have become the absolute benchmark for puncture-resistant pneumatic tires on wheelchairs. A portion of the SmartGuard protection belt is made of recycled natural rubber. The “anti-aging” sidewall construction can withstand typical overloading caused by low inflation pressure for much longer.
Black Tire Features:
- Black 'n Roll
Grey Tire Feature:
- GRC: A grey wheelchair tire compound.
- SmartGuard: The safest puncture belt for bicycle tires. Unbeatable for more than 15 years. It has proved itself in practice more than any other tire. Only tires with SmartGuard® are real flat-less tires. Available exclusively from Schwalbe.
- Black 'n Roll: A special compound that does not leave unsightly marks on indoor floors. Additionally it is far more robust and much longer lasting.
- E-Bike Ready 25: In standard pedelecs that have motor assist up to 25 km/h there is no legal requirement for a special tire. But even with these bikes, loads and average speeds are higher than in regular bikes, therefore we recommend only certain tires as "E-Bike Ready 25."
- Performance Line: Excellent quality for intensive use, these are the best value for money tires.