The Schwalbe Downtown HS 342 Wheelchair Tire features a puncture protection layer and hand friendly 2Grip side walls.
Black Tire Feature:
- Black 'n Roll: A special compound that does not leave unsightly marks on indoor floors. Additionally it is far more robust and much longer lasting.
Grey Tire Feature:
- GRC: A grey wheelchair tire compound.
- Black n' Roll: A special compound that does not leave unsightly marks on indoor floors. Additionally it is far more robust and much longer lasting.
- Level 3 K-Guard: Our minimum standard for protection belts. This Guard has been proven for many years. It consists of natural rubber and is reinforced with KEVLAR® fibres. Together with the 50 EPI carcass all Active Line tires are well protected against punctures. KEVLAR® is a trademark of DuPont.
- Active Line: The basis for all Active Line tires is the high quality 50 EPI casing material. Schwalbe no longer produces tires with a coarse 20 or 24 EPI casing material. In addition, K-Guard provides effective puncture protection for Active Line tires.